• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

classic vinyl

My name is dave from queens ny just getting into the vinyl lettering. Nice to meet you all hope to be able to learn from you all here thanks in advance.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

You're just starting out and already calling yourself "classic vinyl"? I have a hard time time wrapping my head around anything in vinyl being classic. I seriously doubt there will ever be a collector's market for old vinyl signs the way there is for hand lettered and ceramic signs. But just the same, welcome to the finest people on the net and in the sign biz to the premier forum. Don't take offense to what I said - none was intended.

OldPaint

glad to see you back to yourself arlo!!!!!! hehehehehehehehehe i sorta agree with ya....i belomg to a car club here. guy has a sweeeet 52 f-150 panel truck. only problem........HE GOT VINYL PICTURES of him and his business on it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.