• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Saying Hi!

The Sign Dude

Hi,
I started back into the sign business about a year ago. I sold the last one I had to a customer that just had to have it back in 2003. I run Flexi Sign Pro 8.1v1, graphtec CE3000-60 (for now) and I just bought a mutoh falcon jr. I have been working in the sign business since 1996. I didnt figure things would have changed that much since I got out in 03 but digital printng seems to be the standard now. I had A gerber edge when I was in business before and loved it but this opens up a whole new can of worms. Hopefully with a little help on this site I can jump in with both feet and get going. I just want to say that this has been the best site I have found so far. Everyone seems to want to help eachother and thats how it should be.
Thanks

TrustedImages

Hey Autografxx! Welcome! I am glad you decided to get back in. I am confused though. You sold your old machine in 03 or in Nov 06 when you bought your new plotter? That's what you said in another thread. Just curious.

The Sign Dude

Trust I had an old Graphtec 48" I was trying to use when I first started back 1 year ago. It had a lot of wear on it but I made due until nov. when I decided to upgrade. I owned a totally seperate business that I have never mentioned on here before up until 2003. I think were nit picking a little bit arent we? Looks like even my hello is being critiqued LOL.
Thanks for the welcome everybody!

TrustedImages

No I wasn't "nit picking" at all. Don't be so defensive. I was curious. That was all. Just getting a feel for who everyone is and what their backgrounds are.

Jackpine

Welcome to the group. I use a Falcon Jr and a Graphtec CE3000Mk2 and it is a good combination. The only thing better would be a 7000 30" or 42" cutter.
Just "do the best you can, with what you have, where you are at".
This is a good forum, and yes there are a lot of thin, shallow egos, but you get good FREE advice and you can take what you want and leave the rest behind. Most here mean no harm. Please contribute when you can.