• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sc-540 ex rip and icc profiles

makime

Hi we have an roland SC 540 EX and i had some problems with the head and called service,
I run Versworks 4.1 and the guy told me that overworks don't have profiles for sc 540 only for sc 545?

Can some one help me if i need to change rip or if someone have good profiles for versa works ?

this printer are making me going crazy plz help some one :)

Best regards Makime

4R Graphics

I know nothing about versaworks and roland printers however I often have problems finding Factory profiles for our JV3 as it is a S model and was only made for a short while.

I run JV3 SP profiles and have had a few issues but found a few that work good for the materials we use.

In fact I print on Avery supercast using an Oracal profile it works the best for that machine. Out of the factory profiles anyways.

makime

plz help

plz can someone who has han sc540 ex plz help me?

What kind of rip you guy are using and where do u get your profile for this machine?

Plz i am in a big need of help

Best regards Maki Me

makime

I dont know how to make profiles :( it must be an other way ? If some one have an sc540 ex plz help me and if you could tell me how you guys do :)

JoshLoring

If you cant make them, ask the material manufacturer if they can provide them. The should have them. What media are you using?
Unfortunately I couldn't make them unless I could be at your printer.