• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SC-540 - Media Clip Install

SARBatavia

The clips on our SC-540 broke does anyone have any tips on how to install new clips and the little rods?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Sticky Signs

Are you talking about replacing the pinch rollers? If so, put a rag over the work area or better yet, just keep the media fully loaded - you don't want these small parts falling into the printer. After that, you need some needle nose pliers, a magnet and some magnetized tools like a flat head or a pick. Keep a steady hand cuz lining the pin up is a real PITA. Hope that's the answer your looking for.

rozankan

The instructions and diagram for the media clamps are on page 47 of the SC-540 User Manual. You can download the PDF if you don't have the original.

http://support.rolanddga.com/_layouts/rolandreports/_productsupportsearch.aspx

Search for Soljet - SC-540 model and you will see all related documents.

Feel free to PM me or you may also reach our Technical Support Department by calling 1-800-542-2307 and Pressing "2".

-----------------
Robert Ozankan
Senior Product Manager - Color Products
Roland DGA