• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SCAM company miamisignssupply.com

chafro

Hello guys I just wanted to warn people about working with this company.

I made an order for some print heads almost 60 days ago and haven’t got the print heads or a refund. I get lied to every day about my order, really frustrating. These guys are professional liars.

Their web page looks professional and tells you they have 50 on stock of almost everything and they don’t have it. Once you order the lies begin and they go staling for ever.

The page is www.miamisignssupply.com or MSS technologies, LLC. The physical address is also a lie, the company is not there. I now found they used to be called Sign Shop Doral and probably changed their name because of all the bad reviews.

Here the link to bbb.org proving the modus operandi of this company

https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/miami/pro...mss-technologies-llc-0633-90424186/complaints

If I get my printheads or money back I will comment on this post.

Doral sign Shop
miami signs supply reviews
miamisignssupply.com
MSS Technologies LLC

Last edited:

chafro

Did you use a CC? If nothing else this should be a lesson to others, first time purchases from web vendors (especially web vendors) should only go on a credit card. (in fact everything on a CC can save a lot of headache as long as nobody gets to thinking that the line of credit = cash in the bank...)
Appreciate the heads up!

Unfortunately I didn’t, It was a 10k USD order and didn’t want to use my CC.

unclebun

Could be a scam, but equally could be a COVID-related delay. It's quite likely that their inventory of printheads is not in Miami, but in China. And everything tech is getting delayed coming from China by many weeks right now, plus they can't get it cheap because the express shipments at low price come in the cargo holds of commercial planes, which aren't flying right now. And Florida is under a statewide stay at home order, so they may not be in their offices.

chafro

Could be a scam, but equally could be a COVID-related delay. It's quite likely that their inventory of printheads is not in Miami, but in China. And everything tech is getting delayed coming from China by many weeks right now, plus they can't get it cheap because the express shipments at low price come in the cargo holds of commercial planes, which aren't flying right now. And Florida is under a statewide stay at home order, so they may not be in their offices.

I wish it was that. All this was before Covid. Their 50 in stock print heads in the US with 3 day delivery date is now 60 days and counting. Their stock numbers are not real; once you pay them tell you it was an inventory mistake. Right now their page still marks 50 print heads in stock.

Their office is not closed it’s a fake address with another company in it. All this was in early Febraury.

IN bbb.org there are 5 claims with exactly the same routine, 2019 cases.

I hope im mistaken and I will update if I ever get them.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Unfortunately I didn’t, It was a 10k USD order and didn’t want to use my CC.

Always always ALWAYS use a credit card!

There are business cards out there that give 2% cash back. If you HAVE THE CASH, go ahead and use the credit card and pay it off immediately. No reputable online parts seller is going to not let you use a credit card.

Robert M

Doral Florida is a warehouse district that exports to South America, They are a den of thieves, I won't ship anything to that area.

chafro

If the dollar amount is high enough (usually $300 - $500) it could be a felony!

It is. its over 9k USD!! I am not from the USA so I’m not so sure how to proceed. I was thinking of reporting it to the IC3 as an internet crime complaint. Any suggestions or experience on this?

chafro

Bump and update. More than a year later and still no refund or print heads. They changed their google rating on a different web page. This guys are professinal scammers.