• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

(scam) these guys never give up.

Ken1f

Hi Owner/Manager,
Please quote me your firm price for the banner job Below

ART WORK FOR BANNERS

FRIENDS OF THE ORPHANS
Raising kids,Transforming Lives

DETAILS OF BANNERS
Size: 3x8
Color: Blue lettering with white background with grommets at all four ends
Quantity:40 pieces

Please indicate all prices for pick up from your place of business as i intend picking them when they are ready to go and indicate when your price quote shall expire and also let me know your contact details for further discussion over this possible order.

Kevin Ast

Mosh

When they tell you to contact a shipping company to let them know how much the shipping is tell the half as much. I love messing with scammers.

Ken1f

Always just deleted these before. Work is a little slow so I think I will mess with them just a little.

TheSnowman

Here is mine for today:

My name is Roger Acklin. I would like to know if you have plate Available and i'm looking for less expensive ones you have. Could you please let me know the prices that are in the plate?

I would be happy to make my payment by credit card if you accept them.

I await your reply,
Sincerely,
roger acklin

I told him that he's in luck, because even though I am a sign shop, I just got into tableware last week, and it was his lucky day! I asked him if he'd like paper, plastic, or fine china...and asked if he needed any silverware or matching glasses.