• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scan codes on signs

Mosh

Anyone doing many scan codes for smart-phones on realty signs. I am doing my first one, just wondering how good they work. I am at the farm so have not printed it yet, sounds pretty cool. Let you all know if this one comes out. BTW it has been raining so no farming, only mushroom hunting, got about 45 pounds of morrells so far....

iSign

morrells are great!! used to pick chantrells in Oregon..

there have been some QR-code threads here... I've printed several, but only trial samples for a presentation I did on the potential benefits using these codes... Hawaii is behind the times on a lot of things, so not a lot of interest yet..

saktrnch

I've printed a few, but haven't been able to measure the results yet. Seems like people really like them, or have no clue. The vCards seem to be going over the best for me.

SignosaurusRex

Anyone doing many scan codes for smart-phones on realty signs. I am doing my first one, just wondering how good they work. I am at the farm so have not printed it yet, sounds pretty cool. Let you all know if this one comes out. BTW it has been raining so no farming, only mushroom hunting, got about 45 pounds of morrells so far....

45 lbs. of Morels....my ass...that's $12,105 at today's current market price.

Custom_Grafx

I put one on a business card the other day to link up to the client's youtube channel/account which has his work on there.

I'll be putting one on my own soon - am setting up a qr code page so I can measure how many clicks it gets (and I won't be putting it on my site menu etc so I know that the clicks have to come from the scan).

signswi

I put one on a business card the other day to link up to the client's youtube channel/account which has his work on there.

I'll be putting one on my own soon - am setting up a qr code page so I can measure how many clicks it gets (and I won't be putting it on my site menu etc so I know that the clicks have to come from the scan).

You don't need to set up a separate page just use a google analytics campaign tracking code pointed at your front page or whatever page you want.

http://www.google.com/support/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55540

http://www.google.com/support/analytics/bin/answer.py?answer=55518&hl=en

jayhawksigns

We have a banner frame on our building that we rotate promotions on, had a qr code for a discount on a sign purchase for the last month and haven't had a single person come in for it. I think the populous here doesn't understand what they are yet.