• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scanvec Inspire Fonts? Help Please!

mrkawliga

Hello,

I have some vehicle graphics that stipulate the fonts and sizes to be used. The two fonts I am having a problem with are: Nuevo Bold and Extend Heavy. From what I can gather after not being able to find these fonts commercially are that these font names were used in a the inspire software and I cannot obtain without having this software. Can anyone advise whether or not this is true and if these fonts are available otherwise? Thanks so much for any help, I have spent way too much time already trying to figure this one out!

iSign

I should really try to sell my Inspire package... complete with dongle... $250 ought to be a fair price...

just thought I'd mention this, since your title might bring interested eyes across this thread..

mrkawliga

Does this software work on newer computers? What all does it do? I may be interested. I have no there way to create this text for the vehicle graphics that I can find.

iSign

Does this software work on newer computers? What all does it do? I may be interested. I have no there way to create this text for the vehicle graphics that I can find.

Bobby sent me a pm expressing some interest as well, although also mentioning "freight included" which I am not offering. I'm sure this sort of transaction should be insured, so even a small box will have some freight costs (& I'm in Hawaii) and those costs will be for the buyer to pick up... but anyway I'm sure the program could bring in more then that if someone wanted to advertise it.

As far as your job, maybe Bobby is going to find a workaround for you anyway, did you PM him? Actually, on the topic of the software, he is a much more qualified person to answer your questions. I could try, but let's wait and see if that even becomes relevant.

mrkawliga

I dont believe that there is a workaround without having inspire or flexi, which of course, I do not have. Let me know then if he does not take it. Thanks

iSign

ok.
how much typesetting is involved? That's the kind of workaround I had in mind.. just getting the type set, and then convert to a vector graphic for you to resize, or place as needed...