Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scarecrow

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by WOODBS, Oct 19, 2009.

1. WOODBS

WOODBS Very Active Member

Jun 5, 2007
    ok, let me hear some ideas for putting together a scarecrow display to promote the biz in a contest/ display downtown. ?

Tags:
  2. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Make multiple scarecrows to resemble different politicians....those are the scariest things I can think of.

3. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    haha..nice. I want to gear it toward my biz? gotta be a good idea.. I'ma thinkin...

4. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    just found out it benefits boys and girls club..could be interesting

5. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    find a picture of the wizard of oz scarecrow me I paint them .. you can print them ...but have a few doing a something like making a boys & girls club logo
    of course make your own scarecrows but like the wizard of oz one

6. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    you could make one with a sign in his hand and put it near a building like he's hanging it. print out your face at full size and put it on it. dress it like you would dress. people who have done business with you or know you will get a laugh out of that.

7. WOODBS

Jun 5, 2007
    well, it almost was a no-go..but last minute , did it. 2 hours worth...cheesy scarecrows, and a banner