• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scion wrap

JoshLoring

This car is pre-launching in California. Client just swooped one up and brought it by. Hmm.. It's pretty wide for a small car! Now to make a template and decide what to wrap it.
Going to be a good project for next month or our March schedule.

Attachments

• image-3674158060.png
    image-3674158060.png
    936.9 KB · Views: 91
  • image-2607010087.png
    image-2607010087.png
    946.5 KB · Views: 99

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
It doesn't look too challenging to wrap though. The little "bumps" behind the rear wheels look like an afterthought.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I got the Scion XB a few days before launch, I got laughed at, followed and asked a million questions, and praises... I dig the IQ... I really dig the souped up one they had at the Auto Show.

Last edited:

ProWraps

just bought my prius yesterday and they had this exact car/color at the dealer.

its a smart car clone for sure. BUT it has 4 seats. the back two litteraly rest against the back window.

a rear end collision in that thing with back seat passengers would be catostrophic.

oh yeah here is a pic of my prius! performance package baby!!!! woooohoooo. ROFL.

Attachments

• prius.jpg
    prius.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 73

signswi

its a smart car clone for sure. BUT it has 4 seats. the back two litteraly rest against the back window.

a rear end collision in that thing with back seat passengers would be catostrophic.

oh yeah here is a pic of my prius! performance package baby!!!! woooohoooo. ROFL.

Needs flames

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
This is the IQ I wanted.... not that tame little scooter they made

Attachments

• 009_scioniqyc_opt.jpg
    009_scioniqyc_opt.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 87

HulkSmash

So, why did you buy one of those... and why isn't your truck wrapped.

i take it back.. You strike me as Prius type of guy.

signswi

My buddy has a Yaris and loves it, though I think I'd get a Ford Fiesta over the other micros. I just like the Ford sync system and the lines and grills on their models right now.