• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scitex FB950 supplies

kev324

Can anyone recommend a good source for FB950 parts/supplies? I'm needing some wipers, filters, etc. Most of us in the shop would prefer not dealing with HP if we can avoid it.

kev324

Hmmm, they were mentioned by HP for service when we had a breakdown earlier this month but we had a nasty experience with them involving a Colorspan. I bet they'll answer the phone this time...

cdiesel

I dunno.. Our local distributor was bought out by Toryon earlier this year. We've always had good experiences with our guys before the purchase, and haven't had anything but good luck so far since Toryon bought them out.

Chiprinting

Supplies

I have s fb950 that we are wanting to move, we out grew it and have a new printer now. Is is 6 color 12 head and we have some new parts, filters, lamps plus it has the roll to roll with the roller tables for both sides. Let me know if you have an intrest would just like to find it a good home the price would be right.