• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scotchcal 3m Translucent film. Laminate or not?

abadsvt

I just got in some printable Scotchcal 3m Translucent film so i can get this lightbox i have been working on done. I was curious if I should laminate it with calandered lam to help protect the surface or leave it without lam. If it is compatible i think laminated it will help make the print last longer. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks i appreciate the help!

stickermonkey

I just got in some printable Scotchcal 3m Translucent film so i can get this lightbox i have been working on done. I was curious if I should laminate it with calandered lam to help protect the surface or leave it without lam. If it is compatible i think laminated it will help make the print last longer. Any comments or suggestions? Thanks i appreciate the help!

I was told by my supplier to use the cast lam to laminate this product. It worked for me. :)

abadsvt

curiously you took a job you don't know how to do??

Just because i have never used the printed translucent material doesn't mean i don't know how to do the job. I have used the regular translucent vinyl just not the printable kind.

stickermonkey

That sucks. I am all out of cast laminate and wouldn't get any more until next tuesday. Thanks for the help

It takes you that long to get your supplies! lol ...I get mine next day most cases.

:( that does suck man! Wish I could help you out. Any of your competitors rub elbows with you?? Buy some from them if you can.

Kyla