• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scratch / abrasion marks - HP L25550 Latex on Oracal 3640 Adhesive Vinyl

NextDaySign

Hi everyone! Having a bit of a problem with our HP L25550 Latex printer. Last week we noticed this problem for the first time - when we print on Oracal 3640 we seem to be getting really nasty marks on the material, as if the printheads are rubbing against the surface of the material. We've been printing on this stuff for the last year and haven't had a problem with it until now. I ran a couple of banners on some Ultraflex gloss material and that looked fine. Any ideas?

photo 2.JPG photo.JPG

dypinc

Hi everyone! Having a bit of a problem with our HP L25550 Latex printer. Last week we noticed this problem for the first time - when we print on Oracal 3640 we seem to be getting really nasty marks on the material, as if the printheads are rubbing against the surface of the material. We've been printing on this stuff for the last year and haven't had a problem with it until now. I ran a couple of banners on some Ultraflex gloss material and that looked fine. Any ideas?

Always seems you need more vacuum in the wintertime for some reason. I have had to increase my vacuum on a lot of things lately.