• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screen printing outsource

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
OK, that's it.

Tired of turning away screen print customers.

Not saying we get hundreds of people lining up at the door but in these times I hate turning them away. I can always make the add on items for events if they are already getting shirts here.

So, a quality, helpful source, are you in here somewhere?

I thought I would ask before contacting suppliers who maybe don't have time or need for additional work.

:thankyou:

Maybe a local shop that will give you some good wholesale rates??

That's what I do...

Check around.

I checked about 5 shops locally and found the rates to be considerablly different from shop to shop.

I found a great place here in PA with some outstanding wholesale rates. I do the artwork send it to the printers, They get the shirts, do the work, I pick up the shirts, out the door.. Easy squeasy..

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
I guess the directory isn't idiot proof. I am missing his listing.

My bad, some contact info please?

Farmboy

Try your local vendors first. Nothing chaffs me more than when I ask folks where they get their shirts from and they tell me they come from the other side of the country. I'm all about saving a buck, don't get me wrong, but at least give the local people a shot.

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
By all means I will look close to home. There is only a handful "locally" and I want to be a little cautious with my choices for many reasons.

Thanks!