Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screen Vendors?

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by Farmboy, May 13, 2013.

1. Farmboy

Farmboy Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Auburn, NY
    I've been using Pocono Screen for years. All the sudden I can't get any replies to calls or e-mails. I'm looking for a company that stretches their own screens and can make custom size frames. ASAP! Thanks.

Tags:
  2. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    screen printing aluminum frames

melray.com

3. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
  4. onlinestar

onlinestar Guest

5. Farmboy

Farmboy Active Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Auburn, NY
    Thanks for the replies! I'm going to give them all a look. Ordered a dozen from Mel-Ray. Very good customer service on the phone and quick response to e-mails. Checking my e-mails this morning, I see that I'm getting a Fed-Ex shipment from Pocono today. I don't even know what to expect since I was told at least 10 days for my standard screens and 3 weeks for the custom sizes I ordered. I think I'll give GM Graphics a try next time, they're a little closer.

6. DKgrafix

DKgrafix Very Active Member

GM is good, I also tried these people before http://www.aaframes.com/

Decent screens, but in the end, I ended up switching to Newmans.
    From any of them, you can get in the same batch screens that are way off when it comes to tension. I was getting some that are 14-15 and some that are 20 N/cm and they were from the same box and made with the same mesh.
    Now, I can control the tension on each one of them