• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screen Vendors?

Farmboy

I've been using Pocono Screen for years. All the sudden I can't get any replies to calls or e-mails. I'm looking for a company that stretches their own screens and can make custom size frames. ASAP! Thanks.

Farmboy

Thanks for the replies! I'm going to give them all a look. Ordered a dozen from Mel-Ray. Very good customer service on the phone and quick response to e-mails. Checking my e-mails this morning, I see that I'm getting a Fed-Ex shipment from Pocono today. I don't even know what to expect since I was told at least 10 days for my standard screens and 3 weeks for the custom sizes I ordered. I think I'll give GM Graphics a try next time, they're a little closer.

Dennis422

GM is good, I also tried these people before http://www.aaframes.com/

Decent screens, but in the end, I ended up switching to Newmans.
From any of them, you can get in the same batch screens that are way off when it comes to tension. I was getting some that are 14-15 and some that are 20 N/cm and they were from the same box and made with the same mesh.
Now, I can control the tension on each one of them