Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just In Screen vs. Digitally Printed Yard Signs

Discussion in 'Screen Printing' started by FireSprint, May 23, 2019.

1. FireSprint

FireSprint Very Active Member

FireSprint offers both digital and screen printed yard signs! That's why we sell more yard signs than just about anyone.

Are you buying from a supplier that competes with you, or only sells digitally? If so, check out https://www.firesprint.com/yard-signs/ for more info and join FireSprint today!

• Like Like x 9
  2. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    I've done a handful of quotes for SP signs on your site. The price is great. It just so happens that any time someone request screen print they want them for like $2 ea, tomorrow, because their friend's brother normally does it, but is too busy and we're just down the road anyway. Bleh. The job that I did get to order was top notch work.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1
  3. FireSprint

FireSprint Very Active Member

Thank you! We take our screen printed yard signs seriously. We buy special corrugated plastic that comes in ultra-clean for crisp prints, and use high-quality UV ink.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

Great quality and prices for sure. I won't use anyone else for screen printed yard signs.

5. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    Nice setup.

6. any mention of screen printing always conjures up old memories of when I got into this business, three years of screen printing!

I'd like to print something just to go through the motions and do a job, on second thought - I think I'd rather stick a screwdriver in my hand...

7. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    I did the cheaters way... I used to reverse cut out of vinyl and apply it to the screen.

8. mfatty500

mfatty500 Active Member

May 10, 2010
    Sugar Grove, Ill
    Nice, we ordered 1000 from you last fall..

9. Nice video to go through! It is detailed & strikes what has to...

10. WhatsYourSign?

WhatsYourSign? Member

Jul 13, 2018
    Virginia
    We've ordered both SP and full digital political signs + direct print aluminum signs and everything has been great.

Better than the quality though has been the customer service. The one job we had an issue with you guys went above and beyond to make things right.

Very happy we discovered you here on S101...thanks!

11. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    FireSprint is great. Ordered yard signs late Thursday afternoon. Order arrived Tuesday afternoon and signs look great. Client was amazed at the quality and speed of delivery.

Thanks for making me look good.