• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

screenshots you can see on here?

GARY CULY

how do i put a picture ]like ive seen here before] that you men can see of what is on my screen in flexi here?what are the steps? is it complicated

anyone has a moment sure would help here

thank you
G C

Gino

Premium Subscriber
  1. Print Screen button.
  2. Save to photoshop or whatever it is you can save a .jpg to.
  3. Size it to no more than 800 x 800 and load in through the little icon names attachments here. [little paper clip thingie]
  4. Then state your question and hit submit reply.

Graphics2u

When you have the screen the way you want a pic of press ctrl and PrtScn on keyboard. Then in Flexi click on Paste command and that should put the pic of your screen into flexi. Then go to Biitmap - Resample and make it no more than 800 pixels wide. Then export that from flexi as a jpg. When posting it use the manage attachments button at the bottom of the new post page and upload it.

Make sense?

Bradster941

When you have the screen the way you want a pic of press ctrl and PrtScn on keyboard. Then in Flexi click on Paste command and that should put the pic of your screen into flexi. Then go to Biitmap - Resample and make it no more than 800 pixels wide. Then export that from flexi as a jpg. When posting it use the manage attachments button at the bottom of the new post page and upload it.

Make sense?

This is how I do it except I don't even resize it, the vBoard File manager seems to always do it automatically when I upload.

GARY CULY

s men

pat you funny..lol

i knew i was going to get one funny ..
but ill do that and try a sample tonight thanks men!

jiarby

This reminds me of a funny story from my IT support days//

A user submitted a trouble ticket to the helpdesk because she wanted to have someone come and change her desktop computer so that it stood on it's side like a tower.

I told her we could do that but then she'd have to change all her word documents to LANDSCAPE instead of PORTRAIT orientation/// LOL!

She said: "Ok, well never mind then!" and hung up then closed the ticket!

hehehe

digitaloutput

This reminds me of a funny story from my IT support days//

A user submitted a trouble ticket to the helpdesk because she wanted to have someone come and change her desktop computer so that it stood on it's side like a tower.

I told her we could do that but then she'd have to change all her word documents to LANDSCAPE instead of PORTRAIT orientation/// LOL!

She said: "Ok, well never mind then!" and hung up then closed the ticket!

hehehe
that is funny, I gues shed have to change her resolution too. lol:clapping:

Replicator

Take a picture using a 35mm camera . . .

Send the film off to be developed . . .

Mail the picture disc to Fred after you pick it up from the photo developers . . .

he can post the pics for you . . . Should only take about a week and a half or so !

signruler

has any one ever thought about making there own window clear permenant transfer tape,that is reusable,indefinetly, i have,and it works, so far 400 apps and still going,it also aligns your art vert., horizontal,and centered

iSign

has any one ever thought about making there own window clear permenant transfer tape,that is reusable,indefinetly, i have,and it works, so far 400 apps and still going,it also aligns your art vert., horizontal,and centered

that has been commercially available for a decade or more... but other then that... congratulations on your invention!

Bradster941

Your from bakersfield,california, 'ah...

sinetist

Screenshots ... or partial screenshots. I don't think this works on PCs but on a mac you can hold down the command key + shift key + F3 key and the cursor changes to a crosshair that you can position anywhere on the screen then click the left mouse button and drag to select a portion of the screen. When you release the mouse button a picture of that area is taken. You can select what format and where you want it saved to. Easy. Then you can upload that picture with the attachment feature when posting.