Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.


  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scribble Film??

Discussion in 'Materials' started by Signed Out, Jun 10, 2013.

  1. Signed Out

    Signed Out Very Active Member

    Aug 6, 2010
    Upstate NY
    What is scribble film?

    Have a bank requesting to cover a drive thru window with scribble film. They are replacing the drive thru teller window with an atm machine. I'm thinking it is some sort of blcokout film, but I've never heard of this product and couldn't find anything on google. Does anybody know what this product is? Is this a term I just never heard of?

Share This Page