• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scribble your problems away!

dlndesign

Ever had that print that was perfect then some jackass sits something on top of it and it leaves a scratch? Ever been on-site installing a graphic and there is a color issue that if you had a pen you could fix it?

Well this is by far the the most impressive piece of equipment that I've seen that can really help is out in the field and in-house.

http://scribbl.ee/cVM7G

Check out the scribble pen, I think this is going to be pretty awesome.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Mind Blown
attachment.php

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    493.6 KB · Views: 91

Andy D

Freakin awesome! I wonder how it would do for touch ups?!?

Edit to say: Duh, I didn't read that is what the OP already said.

Get Lucky

I was thinking that for $119 that would be fair for color matching. Only problem would be the colors are in RGB.

Get Lucky

After reading the terms and conditions I think I will wait until the product is a reality and on the store shelf. I like my $119 in my pocket and not invested in something I may not see for years if at all.

I hope they hit their date.

Here is the issue I see. The finish. What is the pen ink going to look like on canvas, vinyl, banner, I think even if you get the color correct the ink will still be different and won't have the same sheen to it and will be easily visible. However if you could get the color close and then laminate you might be able to even out the finish.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
That's was an assortment of sharpies are for. They make them with extended UV resistance now.

The other thing you can do is cut open one each of your empty cartridges and store it in glass containers (ecosol will still melt a lot of plastics). The use a brush and pallet. Used to do this on minor damage to large banners. Anything meant to be viewed at close range your better off just reprinting it.