• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sea can/trailer Wrap

Hey All,

So I had a client come in today looking to get his logo on a Sea Can type trailer with corrugated siding. He doesn't want to go with an alupanel sign as he does not want to be putting holes in his brand new building. I know we can wrap the sides as long as we feed the graphic into the channels but I also know when you do that it will shrink the graphic and make it look a bit distorted. I was wondering if anyone else has done a similar job and how you would overcome the distortion after the install?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

signheremd

Print a large square on intermediate or removable vinyl, apply to trailer, measure to see how much going over the ribs changed dimensions, count number of ribs covered with square, do the math and figure out how much each rib takes away from dimension, stretch text and image according to this calculation...