• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seal 54 Base

Marie

When I turn on the heat on our Seal 54 Base, the internal breaker in the laminator keeps tripping - like it is getting to hot - but it isn't heating up at all..... any thoughts? THANKS!

Marie

UPDATE: Actually, the roller is really hot on one end and not hot at all on the other end. Got through to tech support and probably the long glass tube that runs the length of the roller may have a crack.

Marie

You are so right! $600 for the bulb that has to be slipped through the entire 54" length without you cracking the glass yourself..... we may be without heat for a while!!

AceSignsOnline

Cold lam for the win!

Seriously, though... I don't know what all you laminate in your shop, but we run the gamut of sign-related laminations, and I can count on one hand how many times I've had to turn the heat on this year.