Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Seal 62 base laminator, can someone send me a picture of the chain assembly on the inside panel plz

Discussion in 'Laminators' started by Supremedecalz, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Supremedecalz

Supremedecalz New Member

Mar 25, 2019
    Massachusetts
    Hello I Just purchased this machine and the cover on the left side of the machine was unscrewed, i just want to make sure that everything is in the correct place. When I plug in the machine I’m able to use the foot pedal to spin the unwind shaft but the silicone rollers dont move. What makes them spin and suck the graphics through the nip? Someone please help.

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Nip pressure makes the rollers move and pull graphics through. Bottom roller should be moving. Depending on lighting it may be hard to see.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Supremedecalz

Supremedecalz New Member

Mar 25, 2019
    Massachusetts
    Hey, thanks for the quick response i took this picture is there something missing. What makes the silicone roller move. I dont see any gears or belts on it

Attached Files:

4. Supremedecalz

Supremedecalz New Member

Mar 25, 2019
    Massachusetts
    Just sent a picture of the panel can you take a picture of yours when and send it to me when you get a chance

5. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Didn't you make sure it worked before you purchased it?

6. Supremedecalz

Supremedecalz New Member

Mar 25, 2019
    Massachusetts
    The sign shop was selling everything,
    no, i had it delivered to my shop.