• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Seal 62 base laminator, can someone send me a picture of the chain assembly on the inside panel plz

Supremedecalz

Hello I Just purchased this machine and the cover on the left side of the machine was unscrewed, i just want to make sure that everything is in the correct place. When I plug in the machine I’m able to use the foot pedal to spin the unwind shaft but the silicone rollers dont move. What makes them spin and suck the graphics through the nip? Someone please help.

rjssigns

Nip pressure makes the rollers move and pull graphics through. Bottom roller should be moving. Depending on lighting it may be hard to see.

Supremedecalz

Hey, thanks for the quick response i took this picture is there something missing. What makes the silicone roller move. I dont see any gears or belts on it

Attachments

• 6F939089-CD22-488D-AD38-0AEC994DA557.jpeg
    6F939089-CD22-488D-AD38-0AEC994DA557.jpeg
    694.3 KB · Views: 329

Supremedecalz

Nip pressure makes the rollers move and pull graphics through. Bottom roller should be moving. Depending on lighting it may be hard to see.
Just sent a picture of the panel can you take a picture of yours when and send it to me when you get a chance

signage

Hello I Just purchased this machine and the cover on the left side of the machine was unscrewed, i just want to make sure that everything is in the correct place. When I plug in the machine I’m able to use the foot pedal to spin the unwind shaft but the silicone rollers dont move. What makes them spin and suck the graphics through the nip? Someone please help.

Didn't you make sure it worked before you purchased it?