• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seal 62 Base

toodark

I just had shop wired for my new HP printer and laminator. Tried prugging in laminator and nothing. Does anyone know if the laminators are shipped without fuses installed? I have a bag of supplies that has what I thought was extra fuses. If so where do the fuses get installed? Training for printer will be tomorrow and I was just wanting to get laminator up and running before.

mtrider

Actually, when ours was delivered, the same thing happened... we took off the side panel and there are 2 breakers that were in the off position?? one is for the rollers, the other was for the heating element... hope this helps...

toodark

Actually, when ours was delivered, the same thing happened... we took off the side panel and there are 2 breakers that were in the off position?? one is for the rollers, the other was for the heating element... hope this helps...

I will have to check, Thanks