• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seal Image Model 600MD Wide Format Laminator

sjohnnycu

I bought 2 Seal Laminators (54 base and 600MD) to use with my sign shop and this one is really two big for what we do. So I'm trying to get a little money back. It is a Seal Image 600MD model.

It is a great laminator used for wide format laminating and mounting. It does have a shallow cut in the heat roller. Previous owner said it didn't affect the laminate, but I haven't tried to encapsulate anything yet. May do that this week. This laminator will mount, laminate and encapsulate materials up to 61 inches wide (1550mm) and 1 1/2 inches (38mm) thick from both sides. It has dual heat with bi-directional capability. It comes with a owners manual.

Buyer can arrange for shipping or I can get a quote for you. We can palletize it and have it ready. I can deliver local for a fee or you can pick up free. Located in Greenville, SC.

Price is $10,500. Please email me if you are interested or have any other questions.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg