• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seamless production tables??

phron8ge

Hey Everyone.

I am looking for a new 5x9 ft or 5x10ft production table. I would like the top to be 1 solid piece, which I will be covering with a rhino cutting mat. The legs also need to be able to take good heavy duty castors on them.

Most of the tables I see in the catalogs max out at 8ft, and then any additional length comes in the form of an add on, and would mean there would have to be a seam in the table surface.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Mosh

Our main table is 5x20. It is from te sewing industry. We have it covered with two
cutting mats from speed press. There is a seam, but you have to look for it to find it.
The seam has never been noticed in our prodution. The table itself comes in 4' sections, we we can make it longer (we have another 5 sections in storage)

Farmboy

Build one. We have a 4x8 and a 4x16. Has 4x4 for legs, 2x6's for framing with 3/4" plywood on the top covered with 3mm sintra and then cutting mats. You can park a truck on them. :)