• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Searching For a New UV Printer

cday119

Hi everyone! I am in the market for a new UV printer. Currently we have some Direct Color Systems(DCS) printers but want to look at whats out there. Currently I'm looking at the following companies:

• Canon
  • HP
  • Mimaki
  • Roland
  • Engineered Printing Solution (Formerly PAD Print Machinery of Vermont)
  • DCS

I hear a lot of good talk about CET, but I think they are a bit large for our use, we get by fine with a 12x24 printer. Are there any companies I am missing from this list?

We are a medium size company that runs personalized products, mostly plastic some wood, ranging from 1 unit to 80,000 units that are 1"x1" to 24"x24". We need something that can print white and a clear coat, has high resolution, fast, easily maintainable, and will bring in a high ROI. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!

Robert M

Mutoh V426

Mutoh has a 19" UV printer that has a z axis of 2.75 inches. I have one coming next week, pm me if you want some samples. We also have a Demo Mimaki JFX 200 (4x8) UV printer that may fit your budget.
let me know

Molenbeek

The new CET Q5 series does offer a smaller table, 3.25' x 5'- this uses the new Ricoh Gen 5 heads so it has variable pl of 5, 10 and 15 for great quality.

LFC911

We are a medium size company that runs personalized products, mostly plastic some wood, ranging from 1 unit to 80,000 units that are 1"x1" to 24"x24". We need something that can print white and a clear coat, has high resolution, fast, easily maintainable, and will bring in a high ROI. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!
The LEF20 will print media up to almost 4" (3.94) thick and 14"dx21"w