• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SECOND HAND GS6000

StickerBee

Hey guys!

I am considering to buy a second had EPSON GS6000. Is this still a good machine? Or worth to buy? Selling for $3000USD. Very lightly used but god knows if he's telling the truth right? :)

Please advise.

TIA!

datoshway

The GS can still be a great machine. We use it as a second printer and run it daily. As long as your getting good nozzle checks. It should be good to go. Have them show you a nozzle check.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
I am selling at least 1 of mine. New black print head and sub-tank. Always serviced as needed through Epson and the area tech company. Anyone interested can PM or call me.

Might be selling both. Both have new black print heads within the past 90 days or so

burgmurk

i love that machine! it's slow, but it's quality and colour is fantastic.
It's an expensive head to replace, so check that thoroughly. it would be worth paying an epson tech to check it out for you, if there's one nearby.

StickerBee

i love that machine! it's slow, but it's quality and colour is fantastic.
It's an expensive head to replace, so check that thoroughly. it would be worth paying an epson tech to check it out for you, if there's one nearby.
How many PH in total?

Last edited: