• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Second Surface Window Perf?

Pete Moss

We have a client looking for window perf. for interior installation on her second floor windows. Ever heard of or have a referral for a second surface window perf?

ChicagoGraphics

You can also buy one way vision non adhesive films, then use an optically clear 2 sided adhesive film and mount on the print then install.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
We have a client looking for window perf. for interior installation on her second floor windows. Ever heard of or have a referral for a second surface window perf?

Sure, there is window perf for inside glass...if they want image showing outside. But you have to be sure you can see it - many buildings with multiple floors have tinted glass.

bigben

Now of course the issue is going to be light bleed through at night which I'm not sure how we're going to fix. Customer just noticed at another location after we ordered all the materials. Anyone ever come up with a solution to this?

We installed around 2000 sqft of this similar product last spring. It's very expensive and the product/visual is very hard to see at night because of the barrier that the window make.

Pete Moss

Does anyone have a source for a small run of this material? In a perfect world I am looking for 54" x 200" or 75 sq. ft. We use it so infrequently that it does not make sense to purchase more than we need.