• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sectioning a wrap on a suv

kustomguy

I am looking for advice about sectioning a wrap design for a 2002 trailblazer. I have a 54" printer so if I do a horizontal panel I will have to section about 1 foot either at the top of the truck or bottom. If I do vertical panels I can section them at the seams without a lot of waste since as it turns out, each seam is between 45 and 50 inches. Also I will be doing perforated vinyl on the rear windows. Thanks for your advice. All of my wrap experience is with cars, which easily do horizontal panels, and trailers. This is my first suv.

SSG_SIGNS

Vertical all the way, we do a lot of bigger vehicles and we have a 54" so using the natural seems in the vehicle is the best way to go. just look at the lines closely before doing the panels, some doors do funky curves at the bottom and at the front and back by the wheel wells...