• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Secure Sliders?

De.signs Nanaimo

I have a client asking for a watering conditions signs with small status slider signs. They are asking for "secure" sliders. The only thing I can think of as it will be wall mounted is getting small posts welded on the face that the sign can "hang" from and small padlocks through holes on the end of the small posts. Has anyone ever done anything like a secure slider, or lockable and changeable add on?

bannertime

SignComp and those like it have wall mountable systems that you can have "changeable" slots and/or vandal covers. May get in touch with them.

Martin Denton

We make them for Rugby Clubs etc we just use sign rail that you would put on the back of panel and post signs and rivit this to the face, the channel formed is ideal for sliding dibond / foamex panels in and out of. wouldn't be too difficult to attach padlock or but and bolt to the ends to prevent removal

Attachments

• Manchester Rugby Club_0005.JPG
    Manchester Rugby Club_0005.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 114

De.signs Nanaimo

We make them for Rugby Clubs etc we just use sign rail that you would put on the back of panel and post signs and rivit this to the face, the channel formed is ideal for sliding dibond / foamex panels in and out of. wouldn't be too difficult to attach padlock or but and bolt to the ends to prevent removal
That is a great idea, thanks for that I am going to give it a try!