Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help security signs

Discussion in 'Hand Made Signs' started by Geneva Olson, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Geneva Olson

Geneva Olson Member

Sep 3, 2019
    Webster, TX
    So, I need a little extensive help on security signs. I have a security company for a neighbor who wants to purchase a large quantity of signs for me. He wants them for the customers' yard signs. I THINK the substrate I found is aluminum 4 ft x 10 ft with .040 mil. Then I was going to print on the vinyl and then install on the aluminum. The corners on the aluminum need to be rounded. How can I do this (cheaply, effectively). It's 250 signs for 1000 corners. Can I take them someplace and have them cut? Or is it really easier for me to try to find the aluminum substrate already cut? What about the stakes? It doesnt look like I can purchase any of these items from my supplier. Except maybe the corner cutter? But I'm at a loss as to how to cut the corners (literally! ha)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
  2. flyplainsdrifta

flyplainsdrifta Active Member

Oct 13, 2017
    ct
    4 ft by 10ft for a yardsign?

3. White Haus

White Haus Formally known as RJPW..........

Apr 6, 2018
    Winnipeg
    Huh?

4. Geneva Olson

Geneva Olson Member

Sep 3, 2019
    Webster, TX
    Apparently I have found a place that will cut 4ftx10ft aluminum to 10 inch x 8 inch and round corners.

5. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX