• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

See You in VEGAS BABY!!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hope to see some of you guys out at ISA next week, we will be in Booth [HASHTAG]#2303[/HASHTAG] showing a new dye sub print technology! (SUPER COOL) We will also have on display the upcoming fabric lines we are bringing in to disrupt the markets, I have had to sit back and watch this industry do really big things with some really big brands that I developed back in the day. I am coming to get it all back!! (or at least try)

We will be launching 2 major Brands into the US market from Europe and taking it direct to you guys. I won't lie, this is going to start a war in the fabric world for the 3 and 5 meter players in the market now! Safe travels to all of you coming in from far away!

D2S

Are you carrying fabric for Dye Sub? I currently use Yarrington but always looking for new vendors