Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

See You in VEGAS BABY!!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by BigfishDM, Apr 19, 2019.

1. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Hope to see some of you guys out at ISA next week, we will be in Booth #2303 showing a new dye sub print technology! (SUPER COOL) We will also have on display the upcoming fabric lines we are bringing in to disrupt the markets, I have had to sit back and watch this industry do really big things with some really big brands that I developed back in the day. I am coming to get it all back!! (or at least try)

We will be launching 2 major Brands into the US market from Europe and taking it direct to you guys. I won't lie, this is going to start a war in the fabric world for the 3 and 5 meter players in the market now! Safe travels to all of you coming in from far away!

Tags:
    • Like Like x 2
  2. D2S

D2S Active Member

Sep 12, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Are you carrying fabric for Dye Sub? I currently use Yarrington but always looking for new vendors

3. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Yes sir, I will PM you some info.