• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking a beekeeper who knows hot stamping / screen printing

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I started a small sidline business ten years ago that catered a couple of specialty printed products to beekeepers. No other company produces these items....they're something I came up with on my own.

To make a long story short, I've since moved in another direction with my business but still have a small demand from some of the nationally known bee supply companies for our products.

I really need to focus on my main business and would like to sell the rights and artwork to these products (currently not copyrighted) to somebody who knows something about beekeeping AND how to produce top-notch results either via screen printing or hot stamping. I currently use hot stamping since it's faster and less mess.

I guess you wouldn't really need to know about bees, but I think it would sure open a lot of doors if you knew how to "speak the language".

In addition to a hot stamp or screen printing press, all that's needed is a 24" hand-operated paper cutter and a picture frame mat board cutter. Approx. image sizes are 8" x 3" and 4" x 6".

These products are fairly low volume, but I believe there's an interest out there with other bee supply companies and the general beekeeping public...it's just that I don't have the time to devote to this venture.

Email me at james@jarsa.net if you might be interested.

JB