• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking Employment

Breezy85

Hey folks! I know I posted about this previously, I've since changed where I'm looking for employment and am now just north of Columbus. Looking to see if anyone in this group either has an opening for graphic design or customer service, or might have some suggestions.

Overall 4 years experience on and off in the sign industry.
Most experience as production artist. 2 years experience as graphic designer.
Eager to learn and grow in the industry, easy to train.
Degree in graphic arts, illustration and photography.
I do freelance photography and occasionally travel for clients and events that I photograph for. Hoping for something that can be flexible with that.

**Experienced with Adobe programs.
**Available for remote work.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

BTabacchi

Hey folks! I know I posted about this previously, I've since changed where I'm looking for employment and am now just north of Columbus. Looking to see if anyone in this group either has an opening for graphic design or customer service, or might have some suggestions.

Overall 4 years experience on and off in the sign industry.
Most experience as production artist. 2 years experience as graphic designer.
Eager to learn and grow in the industry, easy to train.
Degree in graphic arts, illustration and photography.
I do freelance photography and occasionally travel for clients and events that I photograph for. Hoping for something that can be flexible with that.

**Experienced with Adobe programs.
**Available for remote work.

Thank you in advance!

Hi, I've been given the task of helping the owner of a Columbus area graphics/wrap business locate folks capable and qualified to help her shop continue on its years-long path of exceptional service and growth. If you are still looking for a position I would interested in speaking with you further to share information about the company, its needs, along with learning more about your skills, qualifications and specifics regarding what you are looking for in an employer.

What would be the best way to contact you?

Thanks