Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Seeking Flatbed UV printer for outsourcing in Middle TN area

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by IDB Signs, Dec 17, 2018.

1. IDB Signs

IDB Signs Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Portland, TN
    Hello!

We are currently looking for someone with flatbed printing capabilities, at least 24" x 48", in the middle TN area for potentially ongoing orders. We would supply pre-cut sheets of 1/8" and some 1/4" clear extruded acrylic, cut to size and with doweling holes in place. We would need them to be printed with a white overprint as well. Quantity and frequency is still TBD, as we will be using them to produce a new product line. If anyone is interested or know someone who may be, please let us know! Thanks, and everyone have a great holiday season!

Tags:
  2. Mark H

Mark H Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Berea, Ohio
    MOD EDIT

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. IDB Signs

IDB Signs Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Portland, TN
    Thanks for the interest, but unfortunately with the size of these panels, shipping them would likely be cost prohibitive, especially having to send them out to be printed, then shipped back to us. We are really needing someone in the Nashville area that we can drop off and pick up the panels with. Thanks again though!

4. IDB Signs

IDB Signs Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Portland, TN
    Bump on this.. Bueller? If we can't find anyone local, we may have to explore having it shipped.

5. Andy D

Andy D Very Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Joslin signs (Nashville) have two UV flatbed printers, that print white.

• Like Like x 1
  6. IDB Signs

IDB Signs Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Portland, TN
    Thanks! I'll give them a shout!

7. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    Would Lewisburg be too far for you? i have a client looking to do wholesale flatbad printing using a high production/high quality flatbed printer. Let me know

8. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing

If you can't find someone I would like to just quote it all out. Sometimes shipping isn't as bad as you would think. Depends alot on how many we can shop at a time.

Gene@firesprint.com

9. tobynt

tobynt New Member

May 27, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    I am local to you. Just up the road. I have a flatbed. I can come by and see you.

10. L.D

L.D Member

Jan 19, 2018
    Atlanta
    What’s your e-mail address I may have some options for you.

Try Valley Signs and Survey or
    Joslin Signs. I have contacts at both companies