• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Seeking Flatbed UV printer for outsourcing in Middle TN area

IDB Signs

Hello!

We are currently looking for someone with flatbed printing capabilities, at least 24" x 48", in the middle TN area for potentially ongoing orders. We would supply pre-cut sheets of 1/8" and some 1/4" clear extruded acrylic, cut to size and with doweling holes in place. We would need them to be printed with a white overprint as well. Quantity and frequency is still TBD, as we will be using them to produce a new product line. If anyone is interested or know someone who may be, please let us know! Thanks, and everyone have a great holiday season!

Mark H

Hello!

We are currently looking for someone with flatbed printing capabilities, at least 24" x 48", in the middle TN area for potentially ongoing orders. We would supply pre-cut sheets of 1/8" and some 1/4" clear extruded acrylic, cut to size and with doweling holes in place. We would need them to be printed with a white overprint as well. Quantity and frequency is still TBD, as we will be using them to produce a new product line. If anyone is interested or know someone who may be, please let us know! Thanks, and everyone have a great holiday season!

MOD EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:

IDB Signs

Thanks for the interest, but unfortunately with the size of these panels, shipping them would likely be cost prohibitive, especially having to send them out to be printed, then shipped back to us. We are really needing someone in the Nashville area that we can drop off and pick up the panels with. Thanks again though!

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Would Lewisburg be too far for you? i have a client looking to do wholesale flatbad printing using a high production/high quality flatbed printer. Let me know

L.D

What’s your e-mail address I may have some options for you.

Try Valley Signs and Survey or
Joslin Signs. I have contacts at both companies