• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking outsource for resale of One way Window film

MakeMyGraphic

I have found a few places already for one way window film (perf) for use on vehicles, but was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to point me in another more recommended direction for a source of perforated window film for use on small vehicle windows (cars, trucks, and vans, no buses)

I usually like to showcase what I have available for my clients by having a sample used on my vehicle or in my business location, hence I would be testing out your product by purchasing some for myself and then outsourcing with said printer for future orders (resale) I can supply my documentation to anyone who needs it... the reason I am doing this now is because I have turned away about 10 jobs to date and figure it wouldn't hurt to just pick up the job and just outsource it and make myself a little "commission" in the process. Plus I rather leave it to the pros to do it right :)

so anyway I have contacted two people so far from this site's merchant directory to see how the pricing works, buuuut I just wanted to put it out there... I tried reading the rules for posting but could not find information as quickly as I wanted and since I am always in a bit of a squeeze for time I just figured this wasn't a bad place to start asking :) thanks guys! and an advance apology for any mistakes or errors in my post.