• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Seeking recommendations for automotive vector clipart?

Being a sign and screen printing shop, we design a fair number of car show t-shirts throughout the year. Most of these are small town shows that don't have big design budgets. We have the Vector Art Mega Collection, Ultimate Hot Rod Art, and most of the Action Illustrated collection, as well as shutterstock and dreamstime accounts. However, with all these resources we still have some trouble locating good vector clipart images in the automotive category. Most of the Action Illustrated stuff isn't the cleanest artwork, the Ultimate Hot rod Art collection is pretty simple and cartoony, and while the Mega Collection has very well rendered automobiles and a vast selection at that, most of the cars are very old and aren't always the kind of cars we look for in a car show design (mainly 60's/70's muscle cars and pickups and such).

Does anyone have any better recommendations for clipart in this genre? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

decalman

The mega art collection material is more useful .
I'd like a bigger choice of the vehicle graphics, striping, etc