• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking Software Beta Testers

jtinker

Owner
Hello community, I started a project nearly 8 months ago to develop a free cloud based sign Invoicing, estimation & Production Management software. I wont get into any of the details of the functionality in this thread but I am in the final stages of alpha testing & tying up loose ends with it. I am looking for a small - medium sized company to beta test my software for a couple weeks.

I am coming up on a long overdue vacation and I would like to have whoever is going to be testing it to use it for two weeks and go up for the third to get some face to face feedback on it in the third week. I am doing the same with a couple shops in the local market but I would really like to get some international feedback as well. If I have any takers pm me or post in the thread (ps. never seen snow before, up north major plus).

Cheers,

Tinker

kffernandez

i currently run a small 2-3 person shop. if that's ok with you. i'd love to help you beta test your software. aside from never having seen snow. i'm from asia, so i guess i fall under your international category. email me if want more details.

thanks!

kelly

BALLPARK

I would be up for testing it and giving it feed back. We are a small company and have the time to give good feedback on any issues or suggestions.

Either way... looking forward to seeing how things turned out.

DizzyMarkus

Howdy -- I live in Upstate,NewYork and run a 2 person shop-- mostly a part time basis (30 hrs a week) in the evenings from 5:30- to 10 everynight. I have been following this as it progress' -- I wouldnt mind checking it out and letting my partner use it as a secondary :0) Sorry tho it is June and there is no snow :0)

Thank you,
Mark

OldPaint

hummmmmmmm Bahamas.....free cloud sign invoicing........would that include bank account numbers, credit card info on those who pay with one.................iam not sure i want MY bank account number..in the clouds...o9r any of my clients credit card numbers.........but thats just me......

jtinker

Owner
No payment or bank account information is needed and the software does not process credit cards from you or your clients. Its just testing functionality and ease of use.

Davidford7

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] I would be more than happy to Beta test your software. In order to provide you with complete feedback it would be in your best interest to fly me to your location so we could communicate face to face. Due to the changes in time zones and climate I would need a week prior to adjust to the new conditions. I calculate it would then take a week for a daily 1 hour conference to complete my feedback. After that I would also need to remain another week to rest.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Since I find it difficult to concentrate without my family (wife and 7 children) I also request you provide transportation for them and beach side accommodations during our stay.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]If all ia agreeable please contact me via PM.

--
Thanks,David Ford

[/FONT]

Christian @ 2CT Media

I would be more than happy to Beta test your software. In order to provide you with complete feedback it would be in your best interest to fly me to your location so we could communicate face to face. Due to the changes in time zones and climate I would need a week prior to adjust to the new conditions. I calculate it would then take a week for a daily 1 hour conference to complete my feedback. After that I would also need to remain another week to rest.Since I find it difficult to concentrate without my family (wife and 7 children) I also request you provide transportation for them and beach side accommodations during our stay.
If all ia agreeable please contact me via PM.

--
Thanks,David Ford

That is a Joke.... right?

AnthonyRalano

Thankfully I can go to the Bahamas for about $50 on a ferry since I am close to Fort Lauderdale. I would think that if I was insistent upon face to face communication that anything cloud-based would not be for me though.