• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seen this many times and have just experienced.................................................................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
While I have reached out to the vector doctor, I knew it was a long shot. I fully understand his pass on that particular project, but hope to have him bid on something I don't have time for, but far more realistic than what our customer asked for.
Respect.

ikarasu

When I used him, he said he couldn't work with the image I provided because it was too low resolution and he couldn't accurately do it - I told him it was the customers only image of their logo.... And he could interpret any blurry parts however he wanted to, and it'd become their new logo... It didn't need to be a 100% match.... I was surprised but he did it.

It was cheap, and perfect, the customer loved it... And I gave him a vector pdf of his logo and told him to only use that from now on.

I don't use him much, mainly because 90% of my artwork is provided to me in decent quality.... But I wouldn't hesitate to use him over and over again, well worth it!