Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEH Fastpocket Printserver - What Router?

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Rat_Fink, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Rat_Fink

Rat_Fink Member

Sep 5, 2003
    Mishawaka, IN
    Hello...

My router (Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL) needs to be replaced as the internet connection is very slow.

I replaced it with a cheap 4 port wired router & now the internet works fine, but i can not longer connect to my SEH IC105-fastpocket-tx.

I have reset te SEH & reinstaled the software. I even attempted to manually assign an IP, but I can not get it to connect to the printserver using the new router (Trendnet Broadband wired router).

So I am now wondering if there is a certain type of router that I need to find to get this up and running again. I do not need a wireless router, but will consider one if I can get this to work again.

The old router still works fine as a 4 point switch, but the internet runs extremely slow - so when I need to print - I just reconnect the old router when I need to print.

Thanks for any info.
    Mike

Tags:
  2. randya

randya Very Active Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Arizona