• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SEH Fastpocket Printserver - What Router?

Rat_Fink

Hello...

My router (Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL) needs to be replaced as the internet connection is very slow.

I replaced it with a cheap 4 port wired router & now the internet works fine, but i can not longer connect to my SEH IC105-fastpocket-tx.

I have reset te SEH & reinstaled the software. I even attempted to manually assign an IP, but I can not get it to connect to the printserver using the new router (Trendnet Broadband wired router).

So I am now wondering if there is a certain type of router that I need to find to get this up and running again. I do not need a wireless router, but will consider one if I can get this to work again.

The old router still works fine as a 4 point switch, but the internet runs extremely slow - so when I need to print - I just reconnect the old router when I need to print.

Thanks for any info.
Mike