• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiki

Libertyedition

Hi guys, anyone heard of the Seiki SK-850H, is it just another "Chinese" machine even though it is made in japan. I use an old Roland SX15 for stencil cutting being used for cutting stencils for airbrush work, but have been having a lot of trouble with the software just lately with the Roland (I run Flexi Sign on it). For some reason it isn't doing what it used to. I've talked to the tech people at Roland about this but we can't solve it. It seems to have an inbuilt limit on the size it can cut, although I have been told it cuts larger, it won't cut bigger than A4 size, there seems to be a default setting that I can't override.
I was thinking of getting something as a complete package for cutting the stencils so it doesn't have to be as high tech as the machines you are using and that's the reason I was looking at the Seiki. Any Info will be appreciated.

John

GK

I am almost positive that the SeikiTech machines were just repackaged versions of the other cheapo plotters they have out there. I remember a lot of guys with Signlab posting on the CADLink forum about these machines most were the 720H models though.

crafty1

We tried a Seikitech machine and it was a piece of junk. We tried to return and get a refund within the stated refund period and we are still fighting for our money. DO NOT buy a seiki tech!