• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko 64S ColorPainter Technician WANTED

akuarela

Hi everyone,

Well..., our ColorPainter is still not onboard, and we would really like to give it a chance, before losing our investment.

Our ideal candidate is someone experienced in the 64S or HP 9000, close to NE Oklahoma, willing to give us an initial assesment, and then we go from there to see what needs to be done, replaced, etc. I believe optimistically we may be even able to bring the printheads back on board, should it need to (Just read the postings helping Sound Gav).

Look forward to one or more enthusiastic answers (we do have the maintenance, etc. manuals).

THANKS!!!

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I know a 64s technician here in texas. Let me know if you need his help. not too far but he's good. Maybe he can provide you with some advise over the phone.

akuarela

Still looking...
Francis' technician is actually in Florida. He did say though that there are lots of Seiko trained people out there.

Thanks for looking and have a nice profitable day!

Checkers

Just contact the manufacturer and get a referral.
If you're looking for a technician that is looking to pick up side work, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Most techs will not jeopardize their career to pick up a few extra $$ on the side.

Checkers

akuarela

Thanks Checkers and MachServTech. We haven't gotten any referral from Seiko so far, although have talked a few times with them. Did get a referral for another company, but we happened to be just outside their travel area, and the travel fee is quite chunky.

I did see that other posting, MachServTech, about the printhead cleaning, and we will start by doing that certainly, and also getting some parts.

I'll PM you MachServTech.

Akuarela

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Our headquarter is a authorized Seiko distributor in Asia based in Taiwan. We have Vutek, seiko, mimaki, mutoh, roland and infinity in the factory. We should give support.

Akuarela: describe a little bit of what the machine is doing to you as detail as possible. We would need to know the basic information how long you've used the print head in what condition it stopped working. The best is to send us test print so we can analyze. We've helped out quiet a few people.

Francis
sales@fieldcenterusa.com
Fieldcenter Inc

TheProfessor

anyone have the colorpainter tech manual, I have all the rolands and will trade

does trading manuals count as file sharing? I would assume not since most are downloadable on the company's own site and you can't do much with the manual without the printer... just curious...