• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko 64S ink problem

J Hill Designs

dont mind the mess LOL -- this is an OCE CS6060 which I believe is the exact same unit

Attachments

• subtank_pumps.jpg
    subtank_pumps.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 118

LSSigns

ok...

the pin that punctures the cartridge appears to be fine, as the cartridge is punctured.

next, i took off that front cover to have a look, and i couldn't see or feel anything in the magenta lines.

LSSigns

that was my next thought too. so i looked in the service manual and it has instructions to test the "ink sensor", but since i have the warning to change the ink cartridge, i can't get into the menu to test the sensors!! arghhhh

LSSigns

excellent idea, but it won't work. i think i may have blown my only chance with that when i put the new cartridge in.

RoCo

Any resolution on this problem?

I ran into the same thing, except with Cyan. I did actually have a clogged line down by the small pumps. Replaced them with a new part (but the tubes are too short so they're kinked up a bit) and I'm still getting the same error.