• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko ink

Dermot

Anyone using Trimarkmedia or any other 3rd party inks on the Seiko Colorpainter 64s as I want to switch from OEM inks on my Graphtec Duojet (the Duojet has similar technology to the Seiko Colorpainter).

Has anyone tried backup & later restore of the NVRAM to change the count on the chip reader.

d fleming

Been using lyson inks from nazdar. OEm magenta screwed up magenta head around oct. last year, switched to nazdar and problem cleared up after about 1/3 cart. Been running great since, no change in color profiles.

Dermot

The Lyson cartridge would not work as the chip (Seiko's I presume) is different to Graphtec's Duojet chip. I'm paying €230 per cartridge

eye4clr

Been using lyson inks from nazdar. OEm magenta screwed up magenta head around oct. last year, switched to nazdar and problem cleared up after about 1/3 cart. Been running great since, no change in color profiles.

VERY interesting. My M head went haywire overnight about that time. I just thought it was getting old.

Maybe time to switch inks!

Rodan68

We changed our Magenta head in February of '09. The only head we had to change out of warranty. Light cyan is giving us problems now. I've been printing in CMYK mode to avoid that head for the time being.