• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko M64S Machine and Ink EXCELLENT PRINTER

WinGraphics

Premium Subscriber
I just bought a Canon Colorado 1650 and it is being installed on 3-28. My Seiko M64 is an awesome printer but I do not have room for it in my small shop. I've had this printer for 8 years and it is in EXCELLENT shape. Prints perfectly. I'm selling all of my ink (11 1.5 liter cartridges are included with the machine!) and the Seiko M-64s for $1700. We are moving it outside in a few days and i hate to see this machine discarded. Anyway, the machine also comes with spare parts! I bought a complete machine that was not working for spare parts and we have them all boxed up. This is a great buy! I am located in Riverside CA. You can see this printer print until Friday 3-31 when we plan on decommissioning it.

Last edited:

trinny57

Premium Subscriber
Is this printer still available? Also I would be interested to know what you think of the Colorado after running it for awhile, especially compared to the Oki.