Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seiko - OKI M-64 S - 7 Color Printer for Sale

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • For Sale' started by lucentwraps, Feb 13, 2019.

1. lucentwraps

lucentwraps New Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Costa Mesa, CA
    For sale is an OKI (Seiko) M64-S, 7 color (CMYK LC, LM, GY) in excellent condition for sale.

A brand new print head ($3,200) was just recently replaced. Printer runs flawlessly. Here is a link to the specs of the printer: https://www.oki.com/us/printing/images/OKI_ColorPainter_M64sBroch_PAGES (1)_tcm75-149049.pdf

Printer has been stored in a clean room with temperature control and maintained on daily basis at 100%

One print head may need to be replaced in the next 12 months.

Asking price is $12,000 OBO.

Printer is located in Costa Mesa, California

Attached Files:

2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Why are you getting rid of that one?

3. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Original thread has been re-opened and bumped.
    Thanks for your support of Signs101 via your Premium membership upgrade lucentwrapslucentwraps
    Cheers.

SignsSupport

4. lucentwraps

lucentwraps New Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Costa Mesa, CA
    I'm buying the same exact printer but brand new. We have just acquired a new account that requires a lot of printing without much down time. I just feel more comfortable if I have a brand new one here. I would've kept this one if I had the room for it as it runs perfect but unfortunately we are tied on space and just renewed our lease.

Let me know if you have any other questions / concerns.

Thank you

• Informative Informative x 1