• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko - OKI M-64 S - 7 Color Printer for Sale

lucentwraps

For sale is an OKI (Seiko) M64-S, 7 color (CMYK LC, LM, GY) in excellent condition for sale.

A brand new print head ($3,200) was just recently replaced. Printer runs flawlessly. Here is a link to the specs of the printer: https://www.oki.com/us/printing/images/OKI_ColorPainter_M64sBroch_PAGES (1)_tcm75-149049.pdf

Printer has been stored in a clean room with temperature control and maintained on daily basis at 100%

One print head may need to be replaced in the next 12 months.

Asking price is $12,000 OBO.

Printer is located in Costa Mesa, California

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 530
  • IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 274
  • IMG_0393.jpg
    IMG_0393.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 281

lucentwraps

Why are you getting rid of that one?
I'm buying the same exact printer but brand new. We have just acquired a new account that requires a lot of printing without much down time. I just feel more comfortable if I have a brand new one here. I would've kept this one if I had the room for it as it runs perfect but unfortunately we are tied on space and just renewed our lease.

Let me know if you have any other questions / concerns.

Thank you