• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Selecting Vector Objects by Size

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Does anyone remember in any vector editing software they've used having the ability to select or delete vector objects smaller than a given size? I am not talking about Illustrator's selection of stray points capability ... but it was similar to that. I know I used software with that capability a long time ago but I am not remembering where it was. Seems like it might have been a feature in FlexiSign.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Ahhh! It was hidden in my workspace setup.

Thank you so much Joe! It works exactly like I wanted it to for the project I'm working on.

Joe House

Yeah. Flexi has a few gems that you don't use all the time, but when you need them, they're golden. Happy I could help.

Gene@mpls

Fred... I was just thinking of you yesterday [fondly]. Did you not share with me some hot keys for node editing in Flexi years ago. You can make your own hot keys now but not for all node edit functions. Thanks Gene, and yes I am still leaving my money in Florida every winter. You probably don't care so much anymore tho.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred... I was just thinking of you yesterday [fondly]. Did you not share with me some hot keys for node editing in Flexi years ago. You can make your own hot keys now but not for all node edit functions. Thanks Gene, and yes I am still leaving my money in Florida every winter. You probably don't care so much anymore tho.

Not that I recall but that happens to me a lot. :dog42: