• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Self CLing White for L25500

fantasy prints

Hi All

Had our Hp for 3 months now and works great but the only material I haven't been able to replace is WHITE SELF CLING has anybody been able to get this to work with it or got an alternative. Do a lot of window signs that customers want very temporary and this material work great on our solvent. I can get clear but that isn't suitable as needs a white backing

Paul

GB2

Old Member
I don't understand your question...is it that you can't find white static cling or you are having trouble printing white static cling? I've printed a lot of white static cling with no problem at all, so it is definately possible.

White Cling

I think we have a material that will work. Give us a call Monday AM or I will reply to this in the morning. We are a full line supplier of all HP wide format printers including latex printers inks and medias

fantasy prints

Hi All

We are in the UK and the company that sold the printer and the company I buy most of my large format papers have both been saying the the same thing that White Self Cling doesn't work with the HP Latex as it loses it's "static cling" due to heat process. If this is not the case you anybody here sells in UK suitable material or knows of a distributor please let me know as I had to take the product off our prices list at moment but a very popular product we sell or used to sell

Paul

fantasy prints

Hi There

It will be only 1 roll I'm afraid - I just can't seem to find any information about a product that will work here in UK - if you know any product/brand that will work I would me most grateful and at least I know what to look for