• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Self promo partial vehicle wrap

square1

All feedback is welcome!

Attachments

• ion_emerge_wrap_mockup.jpg
    ion_emerge_wrap_mockup.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 104

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I pretty much love it ... BUT, I think the phone number shouldn't be sitting outside of the wrapped area. It just plain looks tacked on. You also might want to incorporate on of those new "Q" thingies so smart phone people can go straight to wherever you'd like them to land.

qmr55

Fred, guessing you're talking about a QR Code...which I think he has behind the rear window! Correct me if I'm wrong though!

Love the design but as Fred mentioned, phone number should be incorporated into the design better!

Sticky Signs

I'm diggin the design. Nice and clean. But I'm wondering why you are only doing a partial wrap? The colour of the car is certainly not helping things. In fact, I don't think the car is helping much either. Sorry, I mean no disrespect in regards to the car. It's just not the hottest car. But who am I to say, I drive a 13 year old jeep...
You're obviously a good designer. Why not take it to the next level and go for the full meal deal? If it where up to me, I'd wrap the whole thing while keeping the integrity of the design. I'd also put some shinny chrome rims on it. Not that I'm a big fan of shinny chrome rims, I just think that they would compliment this particular design and make the car stand out even more. Just my 2.

jasonx

Take the design over the rear bumper even if you don't do the rear bumper fully, just like you have on the front bumper.

square1

Thanks very much for all your input! I like the idea of finishing up the bumper the same as the front and I'll see what I can do as far as incorporating the number a bit better ... I agree with all of your comments. As for the vehicle, it's all paid for so I'm going to run it until it dies. :).... I'm only doing the partial to cut down on the cost as my budget is limited for this project. When I do get a new vehicle in a couple years I will definitely go with something larger so that I can make a full wrap more effective. Thanks again!

CheapVehicleWrap

I pretty much love it ... BUT, I think the phone number shouldn't be sitting outside of the wrapped area. It just plain looks tacked on. You also might want to incorporate on of those new "Q" thingies so smart phone people can go straight to wherever you'd like them to land.

I think a QR code on the side is almost useless, no time to scan. I have several QR's running around Jersey on rears with very few scans. I'm about to unleash a HUGE qr code and see what that does. I think they still haven't caught on like they have in Japan, but they will.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred, guessing you're talking about a QR Code...which I think he has behind the rear window! Correct me if I'm wrong though!

:Oops: Just like a cross-eyed lover, I missed her completely.

I think a QR code on the side is almost useless, no time to scan. I have several QR's running around Jersey on rears with very few scans. I'm about to unleash a HUGE qr code and see what that does. I think they still haven't caught on like they have in Japan, but they will.

I've heard the no time argument for years, but that same vehicle will be regularly parked where a scan could happen with ease ... if anyone is of a mind to do so. The QR Code looks like it hasn't arrived yet but it certainly may in the foreseeable future, so it seems like a good idea to put it out now. But I do think it should, like the phone number, be brought into the design instead of parked outside it like a parking permit sticker.

Craig Sjoquist

I like the shape, background pattern, your logo, strength in social net, and flow of overall design.

What I don't like is the 2 hands and a butterfly ??? what does that have to do with creating a image for advertising ??? the tag line is good but 2 hands in the thumbnail looks like a color change and not very contrasting so your eyes don't even focus on it, so it's just there with the rest. all kinda the same strength.
A handshake is a stronger image 1 or 2 hands, the other is confusing.

GP

I think it is very clean and professional, though I would like to see the lines follow the contour of the vehicles and use the bumpers. This will allow for the phone number to be inside the printed portion on both the rear bumper and front corner panel. This, in my opinion, will make the project look more complete.

Great job,

GP

neato

What I don't like is the 2 hands and a butterfly ??? what does that have to do with creating a image for advertising ??? ...
A handshake is a stronger image 1 or 2 hands, the other is confusing.

I think it's a GREAT image for advertising. And it fits very well with his company image. Shows that he helps companies 'emerge' from their current image and morph into something better. :D

A handshake on the other hand is kind of trite and overused.

wildside

I'm diggin the design. Nice and clean. But I'm wondering why you are only doing a partial wrap? ........ Why not take it to the next level and go for the full meal deal? If it where up to me, I'd wrap the whole thing while keeping the integrity of the design.

a full wrap is not the all mighty answer, a partial wrap or even just a nice graphic and lettering can do wonders. We do our share of wraps of course, but by no means push them anymore. They are becoming way overused and under appreciated. An effective layout and design will be far superior to anything cluttered. Used properly a full wrap can bring amazing results, problem is they are far and few between anymore.

I think the design looks good, easy to read and eye catching, the car color don't help no, but i had to go back and look again as i didn't even notice the car color the first time.........