• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

selling link point A10 credit card machine

OldPaint

i got a guy who wants to buy my machine. i dont use it anymore so i want to get rid of it. i own it paid for 4 year lease and final payoff.
PROBLEM IS......his bank, which is the same bank i had........tells him it wont work on their system. i got a feelin the bank wants to sell him a new machine!!! i would bet if i called the same bank and tell them i want to reestablish a credit card payment acceptance with this machine..........FOR MY ACCOUNT........their would be no problem.
and i dont belive what they are tellin him is true. anyone have some input??

Mike F

They may have upgraded their systems and it really doesn't work on their new system. If you don't believe them, do what you said and call and see if they tell you the same thing. Not really much else you can do.

OldPaint

OK.... i put in a call to FIRST DATA. this is the company i bought the machine from. it not the bank thats the problem. the LINK POINT A10 is serviced by FIRST DATA....as the primary connection between the business and the bank. so who ever buys this machine would have to set it up thru FIRST DATA. the bank dont matter.